Rise To Your Own Challenge

I have a confession to make... I'm really pretty terrible at throwing a frisbee. I throw it and it ends up
somewhere behind me, a little to the right, or it used to, but I'm getting better. 


It seems like a little thing and it's a little embarrassing to throw like that to the (imagined) stares of other park-goers, but I know it has the potential to be a fun pass-time for my patient boyfriend and I and it's fun. While concentrating on throwing a frisbee in the general direction of the person may seem like a silly thing to concentrate on, it's my challenge. It fits where I'm at right now. What's my point? We've all got to rise to our own challenges. 

Frisbee is a little thing, but we all have things we take for granted that others may find difficult to do and vice versa, so be where you are, embrace it. We're all unique and that's perfect. If you are lifting the 2lb weights for your work out, work it. If eating 1 veggie per meal is very difficult, but your goal, keep at it. If walking to the corner store is your challenge, be as proud as the cross-country walker as you stride.


Rise to your own challenge, no matter what that is and be proud that you are working towards it. If it's worth it to you, it's worth it.

Live well, Charlotte



P.S. I'm starting a summer GROOVE session in NDG on Tuesday night. I find the class really celebrates that we are all unique. If you're interested, contact me for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *